Stop Over-Paying the Utility Company!
Older windows do not perform as well as modern windows. Tiny gaps in window frames and sashes allow hot air and humidity to infiltrate your home, while your air conditioning escapes outside.
With old windows, you can feel an approaching summer rainstorm even before it arrives.
Older windows also cannot protect you against heat caused by sunlight. When sunlight strikes the interior surfaces of your home, the energy from the light transforms into heat, warming the air.
And Florida sunlight fades your carpets, your furniture, your artwork… everything.
Modern vinyl windows can help you save up to 40% on your air conditioning costs. They are superior to wood or metal-framed windows.
- Vinyl does not conduct or transfer heat like wood and metal do.
- Vinyl is impervious to insects, won’t rot, warp or splinter, and doesn’t pit, peel or flake.
- Vinyl never needs painting and resists discoloration, pollution, salt and sand; the color is part of the vinyl itself.
The Window Depot offers dozens of styles, colors and designs:
- Traditional or contemporary?
- Tempered or laminated panes?
- Energy efficient, Lo-E or Solar-E glass?
- Tinted or colorless UV coating?
- Single, double or triple pane?
Why wait? The utility company won’t wait to keep billing you!