Siding for Homeowners in the Tampa Bay Area
Paint Stucco and Repair Damaged Wood? Never Again!!
Walk around your house. Look at the “green stuff” on your stucco, the wood trim with water damage, insects and rot, and the faded color that you never really liked.
Now envision life without pressure washing cracks and crevices, without primers, 5-gallon cans of paint or ladders, without colors that don’t match, and without trim repairs.
Not all siding is the same. Our products are designed specifically for Florida’s zone 9 and 10 subtropical climates. Premium siding from The Window Depot siding resists rotting, warping, cracking, hurricane-force winds, salt air, and insects. It’s even non-combustible, flame- and melt-resistant, and approved for fire-rated construction.
- Fiber-cement siding or vinyl siding
- Horizontal lap siding, vertical siding, straight or staggered shingle siding, board-and-batten siding, soffit panels, and trim boards
- Traditional or long-length boards with fewer seam lines and clean look
- Vented or non-vented
- Smooth, cedar-grained, rustic, or beaded textures
- Dozens of colors, with integrated baked-on paint or stain finishes that won’t fade
The Window Depot offers a full-range of siding, soffit, trim and fascia, including industry-leading products from:
Have a beautiful home now and for many years to come, not just for a few months after you fix the damage and apply a coat of paint.